ZaraZing's Diary

Hi all! This is ZaraZing and I am guest contributor on this blog (OK, my BFF asked me to help!) I am so excited to tell you that I have my own diary!

Nonna decided that she wanted to help me remember as few details. Like, how I work with cardstock or  fun foam, or just plain fabric. So, Nonna set about to make my "diary". The form is based on the MTC Zing manual settings form from Sandy Mc Cauley (who is amaZing!) 

MTC software
Colored Cardstock: 8 cuts at 3 x 5" 
White cardstock (# will vary)
Cinch binding machine with binding (appropriate size)
The page file, downloadable here 
Xyron or other heavy duty glue
Home printer
Misc. Decorations.


  • Read all directions before you begin. 
  • Open the downloaded page in MTC. Create a Print and cut file. Print the page from your home printer.  You can create as many pages as desired. Be sure to leave the back blank.

  • Cut the pages with your Zing. 
  • Glue 2 sets of four (4) colored cardstock together, aligning all edges. These make the basic cover (back and front) of the book. 
  • Bind, using binding wire 1/4" larger than stack of all pages and back and front. 
  • Decorate the front as desired. 
Keep notes on the printed side of each page. Nonna glues a small sample of each paper on the back, just so she can keep track of it. These pages also make great records of the pens that you can use on your projects! 

I love having a "diary" and Nonna loves helping me keep it! Thanks for stopping by....


and ZaraZing



Comments

  1. What a great idea for keeping up with your Zing settings. This sure beats my scraps of paper that are forever getting lost just when I need them.

    You and Sandy McCaulay make a fantastic team!

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nonna!!!
    Super cute n great idea:) I'm about to purchase a ZING and this will be uber helpful:) be blessed
    ~Beyond Measure
    Tammy
    www.urbeyondmeasure.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice idea. My Cut Journal is not as pretty as yours is. Very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great little book wonderful for keeping track of all your settings. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a clever idea! I really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea. Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waooooow! Terrific idea. I already started doing my book. Thank you for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOSH!! This is incredible!! I will have to make one of these, thank you so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing. I am going to make one tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a fantastic idea! (you don't know me I am new on MTC forum) but have already printed and cut (by hand the first time I am that new!) your zing numbered blade markers for my blade holders and your are my zing hero, this is another fantastic idea. Thank you for your generosity and talent!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts